Beautiful and Spacious 1 BR in Heart of Al Barari in Al Barari, Dubai

145,000 AED


Candour Real Estate Broker LLC is pleased to offer this spacious one-bedroom apartment with amazing view located in Ashjar, Al Barari.

Property Features:-

– Brand New
– Luxurious 1 Bedroom
– Balcony with Amazing Views
– Walking closet
– Fully equipped kitchen with high End Appliances
– Floor to Ceiling Windows
– Bright and Open Layout
– Multiple Units available.

To book a viewing and for more details please contact Deepak Sharma on +971 50 274 6262.

Pictures are for reference only and actual unit available are subject to be different.

Ashjar is an exclusive community that offers to its residents unique amenities: cascade water feature, swimming pools with jacuzzi, kids swimming pools, family nests, separate water play area for kids, bamboo grove.

The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it is constructed leaving 80% landscaped.
Residents will also be able to access the facilities of Seventh Heaven, including retail offerings and dining venues. Find your dream home in Al Barari.

Candour Real Estate Broker LLC
RERA ORN: 2490

Share This Property

© Copyright 2021 | All rights reserved
- Developer